Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Friends at School, symphony of my life

Now I am at 11th Science Grader

I have history at my old school at Sang Timur Ciledug, I  am there from playground until junior high school
Many histories and memories that I got there :)

> When I was elementary school












> When I was junior high school







At seventh grader
At Kartini's Day











Photo of Final Examination
Timetable For One Class Chair















Shoot for Memorial via WEB






Lunch Together before Goodbye
at PH CBD





Free Action Shoot
for Memorial via WEB

Now I am at 11th grader at SMA RICCI2, BINATRO
I am at Senuior High School





Independfence Day whe I was 10th grader
at outdoor field of Ricci2




Live In 2010 with SMA Ricci 2
<< at Candi Borobudur











Resting Together, @ PH BP











BKSN in Hall of SMA Ricci2

No comments:

Post a Comment